WAIE is excited to offer two $200 grants for registration in the International Education Institute: Health, Safety, and Emergency Planning for Study Abroad at Madison College in Madison, WI from August 6-7. Membership in WAIE is required to receive the grant award. The grant application instructions are listed below.
Wisconsin Association of International Educators
International Education Institute: Health, Safety, and Emergency Planning for Study Abroad
Madison College, Madison, WI, August 6-7, 2015
Award amount: registration reimbursement up to $200
Application Deadline: June 10, 2015
Please send the following information to Jodi Simek:
Please respond to the following and limit to one paragraph response for each question:
1. How do you see health, safety, and emergency planning in study abroad benefit the you, the students, and organization that you serve?
2. What are some specific areas that you would like to learn about in the institution and how do you plan to apply them in your work?
3. How will your participation contribute to the international education community in Wisconsin?
4. Please include your résumé or CV.
Up to $200 will be awarded to the recipients once the receipt is submitted showing registration for the International Education Institute: Health, Safety, and Emergency Planning for Study. (Check is issued from WAIE past chair)
- are expected to attend and present at the following WAIE conference to share the knowledge that they learned at the International Education Institute: Health, Safety, and Emergency Planning for Study Abroad
- are responsible for arranging and paying for their own registration, accommodations, travel, etc.
- must be an active member of the Wisconsin Association of International Educators, preference will be given to members who have professional responsibilities within the state of Wisconsin
Please send completed application in PDF to Ms. Jodi Simek by June 10 at firstname.lastname@example.org with “WAIE international Institute Grant” in the subject line.
For more information about WAIE can be found at: http://www.waieonline.org/.
For more information about the International Education Institute: Health, Safety, and Emergency Planning for Study Abroad, please visit: http://madisoncollege.edu/international-education-institute-madison-college.